Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Night Before

Alrighty, just sitting here the night before I go in.  Registration is at 8:30 tomorrow morning, surgery at 10:00.  It is supposed to take an hour, then 2-3 hours of recovery before I can come home if everything goes well.  Not sure how long it will take to learn what's going on, but hopefully it'll be soon.

Last night, the swelling in my right leg really got worse.  I can definitely feel the swelling in my thigh, pushing on my knee cap and in my calf.  Not to mention a full fledged cankle.  It's pretty impressive.  It feels pretty terrible.  I can also feel a lot of pressure in my foot too, which already hurt most days.  So yeah, anxious to see why everything is so swollen.  Still hoping it isn't anything too serious.

So no foods or drink after midnight.  Being the over-achiever I am, I stopped at 8.  That and I didn't have much of an appetite.  Just have to shower and wipe down with some weird towels they gave me, then we'll see if I can sleep tonight.  Woke up at 2am this morning and my brain wouldn't shut up, so I'm hoping it'll be different tonight.  No matter what, it's go time tomorrow.  I'll check in when I'm not too drugged up to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment